How Agility works
Agility gives you flexibility and freedom to choose. You can purchase, return or part exchange your vehicle at the end of the agreement.
- Choose the term of your agreement and pay a deposit.
- Pay monthly payments throughout your agreement.
- Decide if you’d like to purchase your vehicle, return it, or part exchange it for a new one.
- If you decide you want to keep it, you’ll need to pay the Optional Purchase Payment and Purchase Activation Fee which means you’ll then own your vehicle outright.
- Flexible deposit and fixed monthly payments.
- Monthly payments are based on only repaying part of the vehicle’s initial value, keeping your monthly payments lower.
- Our Optional Purchase Payment avoids being any higher if the value of the asset in the used vehicle market falls.
- You’re in control. Around six months before the end of your agreement you get to choose what to do with your vehicle: Purchase it, return it, or Part Exchange for a new one.
- BUSINESS CUSTOMERS ONLY: Tax allowances that can be deducted from taxable profits, because the vehicle would appear as an asset on your balance sheet.
End of Agreement Options
Purchase your van
Purchase your Mercedes-Benz by paying the Optional Purchase Payment and Purchase Activation Fee. This will complete the purchase of your Mercedes-Benz, leaving you free to simply enjoy your vehicle.
Hand back your vehicle
If you decide to return your vehicle to us, it must be in line with our Vehicle Return Standards, as vehicle condition, excess mileage and other charges may be payable.
Part-Exchange for a new vehicle
Pay the Optional Purchase Payment and Purchase Activation Fee. This will complete the purchase of your vehicle, allowing you to part-exchange for a new Mercedes-Benz.
Mercedes-Benz Insurance is designed specifically to meet the exacting standards of a Mercedes-Benz Van owner. Our innovative products offer the same peace-of-mind you demand from your vehicle.